Ir al contenido principal

Coordinating Conjunctions

Coordinating Conjunctions

Coordinating conjunctions are words used to connect two (similar or different) ideas


http://josecarilloforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6876.0

Examples


https://7esl.com/coordinating-conjunctions-fanboys/


Exercise 

https://englishunite.com/product-tag/coordinating-conjunction-worksheet/

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello, My name is Alejandra Michelle Rodriguez Amaya and have 20 years old.
    I am studying accounting because I like the money, and live in San Luis neighborhood in San Pedro Sula, I like watch series in Netflix and don't like cooking. I have a boyfriend his name is Anderson and is very funny.

    English II , Section 1900

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello my name is Yoseny Gabriela Soto Cáceres and have 19 years old.
    I am study mathematics i like football,series,ramance nove, Live in villas del sol neigborhood I am from Yoro,Yoro Thanks.

    English II sectión 19:00

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello my name is Mizael Ramirez Valle and have 30 years old.
    I am studying accounting. And Live in santa martha neigborhood.

    English 2 sectión 1900

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello, My name is Evlyn Celenia Dubon Escobar and I am thirty two years old. I live in Villanueva neighborhood. I study accounting. My e-mail addres is dubonevlyn@gmail.com

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hello everyone!
    My name is Sayda Grissel Navarro Hernandez, i live in San Pedro Sula but i'm from Pe;a Blanca Cortes.
    I am 20 years old,i study electrical engineering and i work as a design technician in AutoCAD.

    Greetings to all!

    English II 19:00 20162000914

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hello Mister, I got a question for you, the homework for this Monday is only C. Conjuntions?

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hola a todos, mi nombre es ever rivera, soy de san pedro sula,estoy en ingles 2 sencion 1901, para aprender una segunda lengua.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Simple Past

Simple Past The simple past is used to refer to events that concluded in the past. Examples: Antony r ead a book yesterday . William wen t to the mall l ast Saturday . Lisa ate a hamburger at Burger King last night . She ran along the beach when she went to Trujillo.  Emely wrote a paragraph about a past experience. The cat drank all the milk from the bowl.  We sat under a big tree this morning . Armando and George bought many soda cans for the pool party.  Time Expressions to Express Past Events yesterday last night last week last weekend last Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, ... Saturday, Sunday last month last year last period Click on the following links to watch and listen the pronunciation of the Regular and Irregular verbs in simple past . Sentence examples with pronunciation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZ6cNq6bEY Pronunciation of irregular verbs https://www.youtube.com/...

Introducing Myself

Hello! My name is Rubén Estrada and I am 30 years old. I am from Tegucigalpa, but I live in San Pedro Sula, Cortés. My e-mail address is ruben.estrada@unah.edu.hn. I work as an English and Literature teacher. I study French on Saturdays. I love reading, writing, skating, and painting. I also love going to the movie theater. I like to meet new people and make a lot of friends. Nice to meet you!

Simple Present: Daily Activities

Simple Present Use the simple present to talk about daily activities or routine. brush my teeth exercise get dressed go to school go to sleep make lunch play a game play an instrument play soccer run study take a bath take a shower take out the trash talk on the phone walk the dog wash my hair wash my hands