Simple Present
Simple Past The simple past is used to refer to events that concluded in the past. Examples: Antony r ead a book yesterday . William wen t to the mall l ast Saturday . Lisa ate a hamburger at Burger King last night . She ran along the beach when she went to Trujillo. Emely wrote a paragraph about a past experience. The cat drank all the milk from the bowl. We sat under a big tree this morning . Armando and George bought many soda cans for the pool party. Time Expressions to Express Past Events yesterday last night last week last weekend last Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, ... Saturday, Sunday last month last year last period Click on the following links to watch and listen the pronunciation of the Regular and Irregular verbs in simple past . Sentence examples with pronunciation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZ6cNq6bEY Pronunciation of irregular verbs https://www.youtube.com/...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarDayanary Marcela villalta pastrana 1800
ResponderBorrarI woke up at 9:00 am, I Brushed my teeth, i cooked my lunch, i watched a movie, i had dinner at around 10:00 pm
Capitalize the subject I.
BorrarMarco Antonio Vaquedano 2000
ResponderBorrarI woke up at 8:00 AM and I cooked my breakfast a scrambled egg, fied beans. After I went into the shower, when I took my shower I listened to music, I sprang to my feet and brushed to my teeth. I left the house at 4:00 PM. I started the class at 5:00 PM
Finally, I slept perfect.
Good!
Borrar*I brushed my teeth.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
BorrarAnjie Maritza Rivera Ayala 2000
ResponderBorrarI got up at 6:00 am and I woke up at 6:15 am, then I took a shower then I brushed my teeth, at 7:00 am I left to my job and I arrived at 7:15 am then I had my breakfast, around 5:45 I arrived at the University.
Excellent!
BorrarMichelle Lainez 2000
ResponderBorrarYesturday I woke up at 6:00am,I took a shower, brushed my teeth and get dressed, at 7:00 am I went at my work, then I went to dinner at 12:00 pm, more late at 6:00 pm I went to the university, and took my class, at 9:00 pm was in my house and went to sleep.
Well done!
BorrarGot dressed