Ir al contenido principal

Describing Food





Paragraph about Food


Today I went to a restaurant in the mall and I ate a big plate of fatty pork strips with boiled vegetables green pepper, onion, and carrot. The plate came with delicious spaghetti. The spaghetti felt soft and warm. I also ate fried green plantain chips. They were salty. The passion fruit juice was sweet and cold. I loved the meal I had for lunch. 


Vocabulary to describe food

acidic, sour, bitter, crunchy, crusty, crispy, spicy,  
bittersweet, mushy, soggy, bland, rancid,
seasoned, creamy, gooey, burnt, chewy, dry,
flavorful, fresh, fermented, hearty, light, meaty,
mild, hot, overripe, ripe, roasted, unflavored,
tender, tasteless, stale, zesty.




Comentarios

  1. Thanks for this information I like your post please provide some more information about this topic. I also want to share about shami kabab which is full of tasty and delecious food which is full of nutrition.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Simple Past

Simple Past The simple past is used to refer to events that concluded in the past. Examples: Antony r ead a book yesterday . William wen t to the mall l ast Saturday . Lisa ate a hamburger at Burger King last night . She ran along the beach when she went to Trujillo.  Emely wrote a paragraph about a past experience. The cat drank all the milk from the bowl.  We sat under a big tree this morning . Armando and George bought many soda cans for the pool party.  Time Expressions to Express Past Events yesterday last night last week last weekend last Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, ... Saturday, Sunday last month last year last period Click on the following links to watch and listen the pronunciation of the Regular and Irregular verbs in simple past . Sentence examples with pronunciation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZ6cNq6bEY Pronunciation of irregular verbs https://www.youtube.com/...

Introducing Myself

Hello! My name is Rubén Estrada and I am 30 years old. I am from Tegucigalpa, but I live in San Pedro Sula, Cortés. My e-mail address is ruben.estrada@unah.edu.hn. I work as an English and Literature teacher. I study French on Saturdays. I love reading, writing, skating, and painting. I also love going to the movie theater. I like to meet new people and make a lot of friends. Nice to meet you!

Simple Present: Daily Activities

Simple Present Use the simple present to talk about daily activities or routine. brush my teeth exercise get dressed go to school go to sleep make lunch play a game play an instrument play soccer run study take a bath take a shower take out the trash talk on the phone walk the dog wash my hair wash my hands