Reported Speech Exercises
Rewrite the following sentences using reported speech.
1. Sarah said, "I work in a hospital."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
2. John said, "I play soccer every weekend."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
3. Maria said, "I am studying journalism."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
4. Peter said, "I have finished my homework."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
5. Anna said, "I visited Tegucigalpa last month."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
6. Carlos said, "I watched the news yesterday."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
7. The reporter said, "The president gave a speech."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
8. Laura said, "I was working when the accident happened."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
9. David said, "I will travel to Guatemala next week."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
10. The mayor said, "We will build a new park."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
11. Kevin said, "I can speak French."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
12. The witness said, "I can identify the suspect."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
13. The teacher said, "You must complete the assignment."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
14. The doctor said, "You should exercise regularly."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
15. The journalist said, "People should verify information before sharing it."
Reported Speech: ____________________________
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario